THE NUCLEAR DREAM
The Nuclear Dream will be an illustrated book about German nuclear history. Bernhard Ludewig spent seven years travelling in seven countries to show places, spaces and working processes of the nuclear world. The book contains 300 pictures from 60 places, often inaccessible for outsiders.
- 408 pages, 300 full-page photos in eight chapters
- Size 366 x 288 mm, hardcover, dust jacket
- Language: English (there is a separate German edition, see above)
- photo chapters on research, construction, training, operation, Chernobyl, dismantling and nuclear waste
- Texts about history (Bernhard Ludewig), nuclear physics (Dirk Eidemüller), architecture (Gunnar Klack), and texts on al individual photo chapters (Dirk Eidemüller)
- Annex: Design drawings of relevant reactor and power plant types
Construction plans from the annex
Orte mit Projektbezug in D, AT und CH.
Places outside Germany. Visits are marked in blue.